Are you overwhelmed by the thought of starting or successfully running a teaching or tutoring business?
Does it all sound so stressful and complicated?
I hear you!
Whether you simply want to make a consistent side income after school or on the weekends, or you want to start a new career as a teacherpreneur, I can help.
Many entrepreneurs experience the same feelings of doubt and confusion. I've been there too, and I'm ready to share everything I've learned from my time working in corporate marketing and running successful tutoring businesses.
Why Enroll In This Course?
With 9 helpful modules split across 3 sections, you'll learn:
- How to get and stay motivated to run your business, even when times get tough
- How to get organized and work productively so you make the most of your time and space
- How to create your brand, find the best clients and market your products and services effectively
This course contains:
- 3 sections with a helpful introductory video for each one
- 9 modules with video slides to keep you engaged
- All the secrets I've used to run successful tutoring businesses
- A handy 29 page student workbook with homework sheets to keep you on track
- 2 quizzes to keep you on track
Oh, and there are 3 awesome bonuses, too:
- Access to the Exclusive POET Facebook group so you can get personalized help, stay motivated and connect with others on this course. That means personalized support for you!
- Keeping Up With Business Trends video to help you become the best teacherpreneur you can be
- My Go-To Budgeting Spreadsheet - so you can organize your finances, too!
Scroll on down to check out the full course curriculum.
"Thank you Sapna for your useful advice. I'm thinking of how to start my own tutoring business and your words, thoughts and experience help a lot. [The course] cleared up a lot for me".
- Eva Nagovyá, student of The Teaching Cove's free course "7 Secrets to Starting A Profitable Tutoring Business".
Hi! I'm Sapna. It's great to meet you!
I'm an experienced English teacher who is passionate about helping English teachers connect to teaching, motivational and organizational resources.
I have a PGCE in TESL, MSc in Second Language Acquisition from the University of Oxford, and I'm currently completing my PhD in Applied Linguistics. I also have 5 years of corporate marketing experience, and a degree in Marketing from the University of Alberta School of Business, so I love being a teacherpreneur and helping others do so, too!
Oh, and I love to create resources to help English teachers. I can't wait to have you as part of the growing Teaching Cove community!
Let's Get Started!
The Teaching Cove is proud to be featured in and recognized by:
I would like to express my gratitude regarding the videos and tips you share [with other English teachers and educators]. You've mentioned some great ideas!"
- Marusia Hristova, blogger & author of Inspirational English E-zine.
Frequently Asked Questions
I sincerely can't wait for you to join us on the course (and in the POET Facebook group) to share you success. I love hearing about my how my students are doing, so I'm here to support you all the way. See you in the course!
Click the enroll button below and you're all set!