Are you ready to transform your English class?
There's no better way to keep your English class engaged than a whole set of 25 complete TED Talk lesson plans!
In this e-book, you'll get all of the following:
- An intro video that explains how to make the best use of your time in your TED Talk lesson plan
- 5 diverse themes with 5 lesson plans each
- Lessons for a variety of English levels
- Comprehension questions to ensure your students understand the content
- Discussion questions to keep students engaged with current issues
- Ideas for follow-up activities to expand each lesson
- Vocabulary lists for ESL students
Why Buy 25 TED Talk Lesson Plans?
For only $1 per lesson, you can lead comprehensive, engaging English classes based on current, global topics and issues.
- Topic 1: Psychology & Behaviour
- Topic 2: Stereotypes & Social Challenges
- Topic 3: Travel & Leisure
- Topic 4: Global Issues
- Topic 5: Motivation & Careers
Of course, you'll also be part of a growing community of English teachers and educators at The Teaching Cove, and have the option to access a multitude of free English teaching resources, organizational printables and motivational posters.
"I love The Teaching Cove's weekly Motivational Monday posters. Also, I love TED talks and use them quite often, so I look forward to using your e-book!
I would like to express my gratitude regarding the videos and tips you share [with other English teachers and educators]. You've mentioned some great ideas!"
- Marusia Hristova, blogger & author of Inspirational English E-zine.
Let's Get Started!
Hi! I'm Sapna. It's great to meet you!
I'm an experienced English teacher who is passionate about helping English teachers connect to teaching, motivational and organizational resources.
I have a PGCE in TESL, MSc in Second Language Acquisition from the University of Oxford, and I'm currently completing my PhD in Applied Linguistics. I also have 5 years of corporate marketing experience, and a degree in Marketing from the University of Alberta School of Business, so I love being a teacherpreneur and helping others do so, too!
Oh, and I love to create resources to help English teachers. I can't wait to have you as part of the growing Teaching Cove community!
"Thank you Sapna for your useful advice. I'm thinking of how to start my own tutoring business and your words, thoughts and experience help a lot. [The course] cleared up a lot for me".
- Eva Nagovyá, student of The Teaching Cove's free course "7 Secrets to Starting A Profitable Tutoring Business".
"I love, love, love your blog! I've read every single email with great delight!"
- Vita Kogan, student of The Teaching Cove's free course "7 Secrets to Starting A Profitable Tutoring Business".
- Ieva Grauslys, ESL Teacher & Blogger at Simplyieva.com